91.5 KRCC Media Sponsorships
By providing in-kind media sponsorship to local nonprofit organizations, 91.5 KRCC exposes listeners to a variety of cultural, artistic and community experiences that entertain, promote discourse, and increase participation in our community.
Media sponsorships include a limited number of on-air announcements throughout all dayparts.
How to Apply
To be considered for a media sponsorship, complete this form.
Applications must be received by midnight, January 31st for events taking place March 1st through June 30th, 2017.
Applicants will be notified by email of the results of their applications not later than 30 days after the deadline. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
91.5 KRCC Media Sponsorships are awarded based on the following criteria:
· Nonprofit status of the applicant organization
· Event alignment with 91.5 KRCC's Mission and service to our audience
· Event target audience
· Event timing; inventory is limited and we cannot accommodate all requests.
Media Sponsorship recipients provide 91.5 KRCC with:
· Placement of the station’s logo on all print, online, and press material relating to the event;
· Opportunity for on-site presence such as a table or booth, banners, or stage announcements, if applicable;
· In-kind tickets to the event (if ticketed)
There is a limit of two events per sponsorship application; only one application per organization per 6-month period will be accepted; incomplete applications may be disqualified. Media sponsorships are not renewable; current or previous media sponsorships or underwriting agreements do not guarantee a media sponsorship.
Advocacy or fundraising campaigns are not eligible for media sponsorship. Media sponsorships do not include programming appearances, interviews, special announcements, or on-air ticket giveaways.
If you have questions about media sponsorships, email Underwriting Manager Mary Ellen Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information about underwriting opportunities on 91.5 KRCC, please call 719-473-4801.