With any new president, there's a learning curve. But for President Trump, it's been steeper than others. "Mount Everest" is how Barbara Perry, director of presidential studies at the Miller Center at the University of Virginia, described it ahead of Trump's 100 th day in office, which is coming up Saturday, April 29. "It's as steep as they come and ice-covered, and he didn't bring very many knowledgeable Sherpas with him." Trump's ascension to the presidency is an unlikely story. The flashy...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Legislative Priorities Unraveling at Colorado Capitol
- State Lawmakers Approve Front Range Rail Exploration
- LocalFood App Marks Three Years
- A New Progressive Era in Colorado Springs? Local Political Scientist Thinks Not
- Capitol Conversation: Colorado Lawmakers Debate Teen Sexting and Oil and Gas Legislation