https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg Why didn't then-President Barack Obama stop Russia's campaign of active measures against the 2016 presidential campaign? President Trump has been casting blame on his predecessor for not acting against the scheme since Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller brought indictments against a batch of Russians and Russian entities on Friday for the role they played . FACT CHECK: This story is complex and goes beyond a simple "True" or "False"...
91.5 KRCC's Converge Lecture Series Podcast
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Remembering Japanese Internment In The Mountain West
- Beetle-Kill Trees Left Standing, State Foresters Report
- Capitol Conversation: Human Trafficking, Gun Policy, Immigrant Driver’s Licenses
- Colorado Senator Addresses Sexual Harassment Allegations, His Accuser Criticizes Response
- For A Few Weeks The Colorado River Reached The Ocean. Will It Happen Again?