Updated 3:30 p.m. ET With their health care bill facing a perilous path, Senate Republican leaders have decided to push off a vote until after Congress returns from next week's July Fourth recess, GOP aides confirm to NPR's Susan Davis. "We're still working toward getting at least 50 people in a comfortable place," Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said Tuesday at a press conference on Capitol Hill. Despite the delay, McConnell confirmed that Republican senators were heading to the White...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- 'It's Not What Happens To You In Life That Counts, But How You Handle It'
- 'The Fire Destroys Your History, but it Doesn't Destroy Your Future'
- Vice President Pence Visits Colorado Springs for Focus on the Family's 40th Anniversary
- Colorado Springs Artist Senga Nengudi Takes the World Stage at Venice Biennale
- Hickenlooper Makes Last-Ditch Plea To Save Energy Office Funding