This was to have been the week when President Trump turned his fledgling presidency around, setting a course for success and letting the wind fill its sails at last. Instead, it became his worst week to date, ending with the ship becalmed and its crew in disarray. After other controversies had spoiled the weather, the Republicans proved unable to muster the votes to pass their repeal-and-replace Obamacare bill in the House. The president and Speaker Paul Ryan had to call off the vote...
You can help 91.5 krcc
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Colorado Public Shows Up En Mass To Support Transportation Bill
- Colorado River Could Lose 35% of Flow by End of Century, Study Suggests
- Colorado Springs Fire Department Mourns Loss of Wildland-Urban Interface Leader
- State of the Outdoors Event Highlights Economic Importance of Recreation Industry
- Colorado Drivers May Face Higher Penalties For Texting And Driving