The U.S. Senate could make history this week, but no one is feeling particularly good about it. "It is depressing; I'm very depressed," said Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz. "We're all arguing against it, but we don't know any other option." The nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court and the GOP blockade against Merrick Garland before him are forcing another showdown over whether to invoke the "nuclear option" and change the rules of the Senate to make it easier for a president to get all...
You can help 91.5 krcc
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Capitol Conversation: Colorado Senate Approves Budget -- With Reservations
- Colorado Senate Passes Budget Despite Reservations From Many
- Fort Carson Recieves NEA Grant for Art Therapy Program
- Need Some Last-Minute Help on Those Ballot Measures?
- With Few Options for Long-Term Care, Nursing Homes Take In Younger Clients