Before we headed out on our latest road trip for the Our Land series, we put a call out on social media, asking for ideas of places we should go in Arizona and New Mexico. Shannon Miller's suggestion really caught our attention: "White Sands are the only white gypsum 'sand' dunes in the world. They are actually crystals and it is beautiful." How could we resist? There's really no place like it on the planet: White Sands National Monument in southern New Mexico. It's the world's largest gypsum...
You can help 91.5 krcc
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Local Veterans Trauma Court Recognized as National Model
- How Will Climate Change Transform Colorado Springs Over The Next 100 Years?
- Residents Divided On Experiences With Connect For Health Colorado
- Normal Toxin Levels at Two Parks in Pueblo Superfund Area
- Results: Colorado Springs Municipal Election