Outdoor sports dominate the Upper Arkansas River Valley, with attractions like white water rafting and fly fishing drawing tourists from across the country. With climate scientists predicting reduced flow as the century unfolds, the region could face a future with less water.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Crowley County: A 'Poster Child' for Less Water?
- As Climate Warms, Rafters and Fishermen Eye an Uncertain Future in the Upper Arkansas River Valley
- A Future With Less Water: Climate Change Along the Arkansas River
- Speaker Of The House Breaks Down 2017 Colorado Legislative Session
- CDOT Director Says 'Political Courage' Necessary to Make Needed Transportation Investments