The long-awaited solar eclipse wowed viewers across the country today. Here in Colorado Springs -- though not quite in the "path of totality" -- clear blue skies made for great viewing of a 90% partial eclipse, and crowds gathered across the city to catch the spectacle.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Partial Eclipse Puts On A Show For Viewers In Colorado Springs
- Professional Cycling Returns To The Centennial State With The Colorado Classic; Expect Road Closures
- Commission on Front Range Passenger Rail and Southwest Chief Takes Shape
- In Colorado, One Transgender Veteran Says She is ‘Resolute’ In The Face Of Trump’s Ban
- Walton Foundation Gives $20 Million Toward Colorado River Projects