For only the second time during his tenure as governor, John Hickenlooper is calling lawmakers back to the Capitol outside of their regular session. He wants them to fix an error that is keeping thousands of dollars from getting to the Denver Zoo and regional transportation districts. But a special session may not lead to a simple fix.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- As Special Session Looms, Colorado Lawmakers Debate Focus And Fixes
- Proclamation Recognizes Indigenous Peoples' Day In Colorado Springs
- Colorado Is Putting In Bid For Amazon HQ2, But Some Aren’t Sold On The Idea
- Exhibit Honors Pueblo's Bell Game, Possibly The Oldest Football Rivalry In The West
- Colorado Among Ten Worldwide Locations Selected For Hyperloop Transportation Viability Study