https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5K2g79V9bts House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., is moving close to victory. After a frustrating year in which Republicans who control Congress failed to repeal or replace the Affordable Care Act, Congress is moving closer to approving its first major legislation of 2017. The House and Senate have passed differing versions of the measure — the Senate narrowly passed its bill early Saturday morning . The two bills now are to be reconciled and sent to President Trump...
A Better Way to Get a Tax Break
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- State Lawmaker To Introduce Legislation To Remove Rep. Lebsock Over Sexual Harassment Allegations
- A Fourth Formal Sexual Harassment Complaint At Colorado’s Capitol Names Sen. Tate
- New Allegations in Formal Sexual Harassment Complaint Filed Against Sen. Baumgardner
- Windy Gap Puts Collaboration On Water To The Test
- America The Beautiful: How Colorado Springs Shaped A Patriotic Anthem