Republicans have been selling their tax overhaul plan as a major booster for the U.S. economy. In fact, they have argued that it would grow the economy so much that cuts would largely pay for themselves. But on both counts, top economists are doubtful. In a new poll from the University of Chicago's Booth School of Business, 38 economists from schools including Yale, MIT and the University of California-Berkeley weighed in on contentious points about the GOP tax plans. On one question, the...
A Better Way to Get a Tax Break
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- America The Beautiful: How Colorado Springs Shaped A Patriotic Anthem
- Colorado Senators Baumgardner And Tate Named In Allegations Of Sexual Harassment
- Hyperloop-Inspired Transit Company Picks Denver For New Test Track
- Rep. Lebsock Alleges He Is Being Blackmailed, Harassed Following Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- Is A Personhood Lawsuit The Best Way To Save The Colorado River?