Updated at 10:01 p.m. ET The Senate will vote at noon on Monday to end the government shutdown. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell took to the floor Sunday evening and laid out a plan to restore government funding for three weeks and consider immigration proposals, while bipartisan talks continue to end the impasse that has triggered a partial government shutdown since Friday night. Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer objected to a vote on Sunday evening, but not the plan to vote on...
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Police Arrest Suspect In Northeast Colorado Springs Incident
- Capitol Conversation: Hickenlooper's Final Legislative Session
- Women Call Lebsock’s 28 Page Letter Retaliation
- 'Moderate' Drought Conditions In Southern Colorado As Snowpack Remains Well Below Average
- ‘Giddy Up!’ What Gov. Hickenlooper Said In His Last State Of The State Address