When Boko Haram extremists snatched 276 girls from a boarding school in northeast Nigeria in 2014, the world reacted and rallied around the cry of " bring back our girls ." But now, some four years later, it appears to be happening again. The Nigerian information ministry told Reuters Sunday that 110 girls remain unaccounted for nearly a week after a suspected Boko Haram attack on another girls' school . Early reports indicated that dozens of schoolgirls had been rescued following the attack...
91.5 KRCC's Converge Lecture Series Podcast
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Sexual Harassment Complaint Against A Third Colorado Lawmaker Found Credible
- Male Staffer Files Complaint That Sen. Baumgardner Created Offensive Workplace
- With Deadline Looming, DACA Recipients Across The Region Worry About Future
- Defendant In El Paso County Water Contamination Case Settles Another Suit For $850 Million
- Traffic Fatalities Down Nationwide, Up In Colorado And Wyoming