Updated at 10:25 p.m. ET Before Washington, D.C., had fully processed the late-night firing of Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, who was let go by Attorney General Jeff Sessions less than 48 hours before his planned retirement after more than two decades of service to the bureau, the saga took several new, head-spinning turns Saturday. McCabe had taken notes and memos about his interactions with President Trump, similar to those prepared by his former boss and colleague James Comey, a source...
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Residents Evacuated Due To Carson Midway Fire Start Heading Home
- Fire Forces Evacuations In Southern El Paso County, Structures Burned In Blaze
- Colorado Lawmakers Lament Denver Post Layoffs
- A Hike In Fees For Hunting, State Parks Approved By Colorado Senate
- Colorado Springs School Joins Walkouts Across The Country