Updated at 7:20 p.m. ET House Republican leaders are reworking their "compromise" immigration bill to include a provision that modifies — but doesn't completely end — the "zero tolerance" policy being enforced now by the Trump administration. In the new legislation, children would now be held in the same place as their parents if they are detained. Under the White House's policy, roughly 2,000 children have been separated from their parents after crossing the Southwest border illegally in the...
Military Voices Initiative in Colorado Springs
David Greene Doesn't Drive
Blues Under the Bridge 2018
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Rising Tally For Sexual Harassment Allegations At Colorado's Capitol
- Can Industrial Hemp Save Rural Economies?
- To Limit Gerrymandering, Colorado Redistricting Decisions May Go To Voters, Not Politicians
- Treaty Of Guadalupe Hidalgo Has Lasting Effects On Southern Colorado
- Climate Change Means A Hotter, Drier Future In The Colorado River Headwaters, Study Says