President Trump threatened to impose tariffs on every product imported from China, dialing up the pressure in the growing trade dispute between the world's two economic superpowers. In an interview with CNBC broadcast this morning , Trump said, "We're down a tremendous amount," referring to the trade imbalance between the U.S. and China. "I'm ready to go to 500." The U.S. imported $505 billion worth of goods from China in 2017, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. The U.S. exported $130...
David Greene Doesn't Drive
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Disease-Bearing Ticks Are Spreading, But Mountain West Still Relatively Safe
- Orphaned Oil And Gas Equipment Must Be Plugged Or Cleaned Up, Says Colorado Executive Order
- Homes Are Using More And More Water In The Mountain West
- What's Fluffy, Squeaky And Interbreeding In The Rockies? Pikas
- Short On Water In The Mountains? Beavers, To The Rescue