With less than four months to go, how much are this year's midterm elections at risk for the kind of interference sowed by Russia in 2016? It's a question that's coming up again after President Trump's seemingly shifting positions this week about Russia's responsibility for the interference in 2016, and after special counsel Robert Mueller's recent indictments of 12 Russian intelligence officers accused of hacking the Democratic Party and state election computer networks. It would be "foolish...
David Greene Doesn't Drive
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Orphaned Oil And Gas Equipment Must Be Plugged Or Cleaned Up, Says Colorado Executive Order
- Homes Are Using More And More Water In The Mountain West
- What's Fluffy, Squeaky And Interbreeding In The Rockies? Pikas
- Short On Water In The Mountains? Beavers, To The Rescue
- Cloudy, With A Chance Of Climate Change? TV Meteorologists Take On The Big Stuff