Americans broadly disapprove of the Senate GOP's health care bill, and they're unhappy with how Republicans are handling the efforts to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, according to a new NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll . Just 17 percent of those surveyed say they approve of the Senate's health care plan, the Better Care Reconciliation Act. Fifty-five percent say they disapprove, while about a quarter said they hadn't heard enough about the proposal to have an opinion on it. With...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- 'Let Your Compassion Guide You in Doing What's Right'
- 'It's Not What Happens To You In Life That Counts, But How You Handle It'
- 'The Fire Destroys Your History, but it Doesn't Destroy Your Future'
- Vice President Pence Visits Colorado Springs for Focus on the Family's 40th Anniversary
- Colorado Springs Artist Senga Nengudi Takes the World Stage at Venice Biennale