91.5 KRCC is a non-commercial, member-supported public media service of Colorado College.
91.5 KRCC strives to be the premier public multimedia hub for discovery, engagement, and civil discourse.
Through rigorous reporting, impactful storytelling and thoughtful music curation, 91.5 KRCC serves those seeking knowledge and an authentic connection to Southern Colorado and the world at large.
Office & Studios:
91.5 KRCC/Colorado College
912 N. Weber Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Office hours: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
(719) 473-7863 fax
Membership/Thank you gift questions: (719) 473-4801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Donation Questions: (719) 473-4801
General Email: Staff emails farther down this page
Music Requests: email@example.com
ISDN REQUESTS: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com - please email both.
Some facts regarding 91.5 KRCC funding:
- We will receive $150,769 from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) in fiscal 2017 (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017).
- We receive a yearly stipend of $100,000 from our licensee, Colorado College.
- We received $493,117 in donated services, facilities and administrative (in-kind) support from Colorado College as reported in our audited financials for FY16.
- Our total revenues, gains and support, and in-kind support, reported to the CPB for 2016 was $2,326,804.
- CPB and FCC Required Public Information
- Colorado College Information
- Tammy Terwelp - General Manager: tammy[at]krcc.org
- Jeff Bieri - Program Manager: jeff[at]krcc.org
- Mike Procell - All Things Considered Host/Operations Manager: mike[at]krcc.org
- Andrea Chalfin - Morning Edition Host/Managing Editor: news[at]krcc.org
- Mary Ellen Davis - Underwriting Sales Manager: maryellen[at]krcc.org
- Kyle Cunningham - Membership Manager: kyle[at]krcc.org
- Vicky Gregor - Music Coordinator: vicky[at]krcc.org
- Jennifer Newman - Finance Coordinator: jennifer.newman[at]coloradocollege.edu
- Jeanette Hohman - Underwriting Sales Associate: jeanette[at]krcc.org
- Carol Scherbarth – Traffic/Membership & Office Assistant: carol.scherbarth[at]ColoradoCollege.edu
- Joel Belik - Radio Engineer: joel.belik[at]coloradocollege.edu
- Jake Brownell - Reporter/Producer: jake[at]krcc.org
Southeastern Colorado including Colorado Springs, Woodland Park, Pueblo and La Junta. Mountain communities via translator are Buena Vista, Salida, Westcliffe, Gardner, Villa Grove, Trinidad and Raton, NM.
91.5 FM KRCC Colorado Springs / Pueblo / Lake George / Hartsel (El Paso County)
88.5 Westcliffe / Gardner translator (Custer County)
89.1FM KECC La Junta (Otero County)
89.5FM KWCC-FM Woodland Park (Teller County)
89.9 Limon translator (Lincoln County)
90.1 Manitou Springs translator (El Paso County)
91.1 Trinidad--Downtown translator (Las Animas County)
91.7 FM KCCS Starkville, Trinidad / Raton, NM (Colfax County, NM)
94.1 Walsenburg / LaVeta (Huefano County)
95.5 Lake George translator (Park County)
95.7 Buena Vista / Salida / Villa Grove translator (Chaffee County)
105.7 Canon City translator (Fremont County)
KRCC - 2,100 watts @ 687 meters above average terrain
KECC - 740 watts @ 91 meters above average terrain
KCCS - 370 watts @ 303 meters above average terrain
KWCC-FM - 100 watts @ 132 meters above average terrain
KRCC - May 7, 1951
KECC - January 7, 2000
KCCS - October 31, 2008
KWCC-FM - June 13, 2017