Contact and Info
91.5 KRCC strives to be the premier public multimedia hub for discovery, engagement, and civil discourse.
Through rigorous reporting, impactful storytelling and thoughtful music curation, 91.5 KRCC serves those seeking knowledge and an authentic connection to Southern Colorado and the world at large.
Office & Studios:
912 N. Weber Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Office hours: 10am-5pm, Monday-Friday.
(719) 473-7863 fax
Membership/Thank you gift questions: (719) 473-4801
Membership/Thank you gift questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Car Donation Questions: (719) 473-4801
To submit a Public Service Announcement: email@example.com
Music Requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISDN REQUESTS: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org - please email both.
Some facts regarding 91.5 KRCC funding:
- We will receive $150,769 from the CPB in fiscal 2017 (July 1, 2016 - June 30, 2017).
- We receive a yearly stipend of $100,000 from our licensee, Colorado College
- We received $493,117 in donated services, facilities and administrative (in-kind) support from Colorado College as reported in our audited financials for FY16.
- Our total revenues, gains and support, and in-kind support, reported to the CPB for 2016 was $2,326,804
- Tammy Terwelp - General Manager: tammy[at]krcc.org
- Jeff Bieri - Program Manager: jeff[at]krcc.org
- Mike Procell - Operations Manager: mike[at]krcc.org
- Andrea Chalfin - Morning Edition Host/Managing Editor: news[at]krcc.org
- Mary Ellen Davis - Underwriting Sales Manager: maryellen[at]krcc.org
- Kyle Cunningham - Membership Manager: kyle[at]krcc.org
- Vicky Gregor - Music Coordinator: vicky[at]krcc.org
- Greg Bennett - Production Manager: greg[at]krcc.org
- Jennifer Newman - Finance Coordinator: jennifer.newman[at]coloradocollege.edu
- Jeanette Hohman - Underwriting Sales Associate: jeanette[at]krcc.org
- Carol Scherbarth – Office Assistant: carol.scherbarth[at]ColoradoCollege.edu
- Joel Belik - Radio Engineer: joel[at]krcc.org
- Jake Brownell - Local Programming Producer: jake[at]krcc.org
91.5 KRCC and all listed transmitters and translators are licensed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to The Colorado College:
Southeastern Colorado including Colorado Springs, Pueblo and La Junta. Mountain communities via translator are Buena Vista, Salida, Westcliffe, Gardner, Villa Grove, Trinidad and Raton, NM.
91.5 FM KRCC Colorado Springs / Pueblo / Lake George / Hartsel
88.5 Westcliffe / Gardner translator
89.1FM KECC La Junta
89.9 Limon translator
90.1 Manitou Springs translator
91.1 Trinidad--Downtown translator
91.7 FM KCCS Starkville Trinidad / Raton, NM
94.1 Walsenburg / LaVeta
95.5 Lake George translator
95.7 Buena Vista / Salida / Villa Grove translator
105.7 Canon City translator
KRCC - 2,100 watts @ 687 meters above average terrain
KECC – 740 watts @ 91 meters above average terrain
KCCS – 370 watts @ 303 meters above average terrain
KRCC – May 7, 1951
KECC – January 7, 2000
KCCS – October 31, 2008