Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Middle Distance 7.25.14: A Happy Tune
- Post-Flood Planning in Boulder County
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty: Springs Native and Marketplace Reporter's First Documentary
- Pueblo's Old Bojon Town Celebrates Heritage; Eligible for Historic District Designation
- The Middle Distance 7.18.14: Our Houses, Ourselves
Ashley, born in Manila, Philippines, was adopted and raised in Western Kentucky. She is a 2010 University of Kentucky graduate with a B.A. in Journalism and Political Science. She also attended the University of Maryland for graduate studies in Journalism for one year. Ashley interned with Morning Edition at NPR Headquarters in Washington, DC, in 2011 and was hired afterward as a temp production assistant. In March 2012, Ashley started her reporting and hosting career at WRKF. She is also a member of the Center for International Journalists 2013 International Reporting Fellowship Program. In addition to public radio, Ashley also loves UK basketball, her Fantasy Football team, traveling and cats.