Most Active Stories
- Pueblo's Old Bojon Town Celebrates Heritage; Eligible for Historic District Designation
- The Middle Distance 7.18.14: Our Houses, Ourselves
- Post-Flood Planning in Boulder County
- The Middle Distance 7.25.14: A Happy Tune
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty: Springs Native and Marketplace Reporter's First Documentary
Dana is a rising sophomore at Colorado College and is working towards a degree in Environmental Science, Journalism, and Spanish. She is a true Northern California native hailing from the Napa Valley. Running, hiking, and nighttime bike rides are her favorite outdoor activities, and most of her time indoors is spent catching up with her latest TV show, learning a new song on the banjo, or dreading cooking dinner.