Most Active Stories
- Council Candidates Address Questions & Issues at Citizens Project Forum
- The State of Surveillance: An Interview with Author and Blogger Cory Doctorow
- Testing Reform Remains in Limbo
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 5: The Gods Must Be Bewildered
- Colorado Legislature Poised For A Look At Oil & Gas Health Impacts
Dustin Dwyer is a reporter for a new project at Michigan Radio that will look at improving economic opportunities for low-income children. Previously, he worked as an online journalist for Changing Gears, as a freelance reporter and as Michigan Radio's West Michigan Reporter. Before he joined Michigan Radio, Dustin interned at NPR's Talk of the Nation, wrote freelance stories for The Jackson Citizen-Patriot and completed a Reporting & Writing Fellowship at the Poynter Institute.
Dustin earned his bachelor's degree from the University of South Florida. He's also lived in Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington D.C. He's always happy to explain - with detached journalistic objectivity - why Michigan is a better place to live than any of the others.