Most Active Stories
- Pueblo's Old Bojon Town Celebrates Heritage; Eligible for Historic District Designation
- The Middle Distance 7.18.14: Our Houses, Ourselves
- Post-Flood Planning in Boulder County
- The Middle Distance 7.25.14: A Happy Tune
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty: Springs Native and Marketplace Reporter's First Documentary
Emily's been at NHPR since the spring of 2012. She worked on NPR's StateImpact project for one year, covering business & economy in New Hampshire, before transitioning to covering the Seacoast Region, where she lives presently.
Before coming to NHPR, Emily was the associate programmer for Public Radio Remix, with Roman Mars (of 99% Invisible); hosted and produced Youthcast, a podcast from the Public Radio Exchange; and worked on other freelance projects in Boston. Emily studied cello performance and music composition at the California Institute of the Arts, then fell in love with public radio while schlepping between gigs on LA freeways.