Most Active Stories
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 6 -- Anchor Dreams: The Passion of Scoop Nemeth
- Southwest Chief Funding Amendment Initially Passes House
- Become an EarlyBird. Win an iPad!
- On Welfare? Don't Use The Money For Movies, Say Kansas Lawmakers
- Southwest Chief Commission Continues Work Despite Legislative Setbacks
In August of 2008, Greg Collard took Interstate 77 - also known as the Hillbilly Highway - down to Charlotte and WFAE.
He came to us from West Virginia, where he spent eight years at West Virginia Public Broadcasting, including four as news director.
Greg has also worked at newspapers in West Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio. Greg is a graduate of Marshall University in Huntington, WV, where he earned a bachelor's degree in journalism.