Most Active Stories
- Pueblo's Old Bojon Town Celebrates Heritage; Eligible for Historic District Designation
- The Middle Distance 7.18.14: Our Houses, Ourselves
- Post-Flood Planning in Boulder County
- Opera Theatre of The Rockies Tackles a Broadway Classic
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty: Springs Native and Marketplace Reporter's First Documentary
Kate is a senior English major at Colorado College, and has been working in the newsroom since 2012. When Kate isn't listening to public radio or podcasts she can be found writing, reading, or playing ping pong. Like any true native Coloradan, Kate is a fan of the outdoors. She's a skier in the winter and a hiker in the summer. She is particularly fond of cilantro and reads magazines from back to front. See below for Kate's recent work; click here for Kate's archived work.