Most Active Stories
- The Middle Distance 7.25.14: A Happy Tune
- Post-Flood Planning in Boulder County
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty: Springs Native and Marketplace Reporter's First Documentary
- Pueblo's Old Bojon Town Celebrates Heritage; Eligible for Historic District Designation
- The Middle Distance 7.18.14: Our Houses, Ourselves
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.