Most Active Stories
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 5: The Gods Must Be Bewildered
- Westcliffe, Sliver Cliff Designated as Dark Sky Community
- Critical Karaoke Comes to KRCC
- KRCC Takes a Haul at the Colorado Broadcasters Association's Excellence Awards
- The Big Something Radio Programme, Episode 1: Drop City, Sylvia Nasar, and Senga Nengudi
Ken Tucker reviews rock, country, hip-hop and pop music for Fresh Air. He is a cultural critic who has been the editor-at-large at Entertainment Weekly, and a film critic for New York Magazine. His work has won two National Magazine Awards and two ASCAP-Deems Taylor Awards. He has written book reviews for The New York Times Book Review and other publications.
Tucker is the author of Scarface Nation: The Ultimate Gangster Movie and Kissing Bill O'Reilly, Roasting Miss Piggy: 100 Things to Love and Hate About Television.