Most Active Stories
- The Middle Distance 2.28.14: The Line Leads Away From Home
- 36 Views of Pikes Peak Submission Guidelines
- The Middle Distance 3.7.14: The Experience of Seeing
- 'The $100 Million Question': What To Do With All That Marijuana Tax Money?
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers: Katherine Boo on Poverty and Possibilty
Originally from Montana, Marci grew up near the mountains and can't get enough of them. She began in broadcasting in Missoula, Montana where she anchored Montana Public Radio's local Evening Edition news program. She then picked up a camera and tripod and worked for Missoula's local CBS television station as a reporter. Shortly after that, she returned to radio and became the Assistant News Director at a radio station in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. Marci began at Aspen Public Radio in 2007 as the station's morning host and reporter. Although you can occasionally hear Marci in the mornings, she is now quite content to be sleeping in and reporting all day. When not at the station, Marci is on her road bike, meeting people, or skiing.