Most Active Stories
- Council Candidates Address Questions & Issues at Citizens Project Forum
- The State of Surveillance: An Interview with Author and Blogger Cory Doctorow
- Testing Reform Remains in Limbo
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 5: The Gods Must Be Bewildered
- Colorado Legislature Poised For A Look At Oil & Gas Health Impacts
WMHT/Capital Region reporter for the Innovation Trail.
As a television reporter, Marie has covered energy and environmental issues from Wyoming to Pennsylvania.
Marie joins WMHT from her hometown of Lancaster, Pennsylvania, where she reported for a cable TV news station. During her time there, she was the creator and host of a weekly series which covered local environmental issues.
Marie previously worked as a reporter and anchor for an ABC affiliate in Casper, Wyoming. She began her broadcasting career as an intern on the assignment desk at WBZ-TV in Boston.
Marie contributes television reports to WMHT's weekly public affairs show, New York NOW, which airs on PBS stations statewide. She also files radio reports for NPR and public stations throughout upstate New York, including the Innovation Trail’s partners: WMHT, WXXI, WRVO, WNED and WSKG.