Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Council Candidates Address Questions & Issues at Citizens Project Forum
- The State of Surveillance: An Interview with Author and Blogger Cory Doctorow
- Testing Reform Remains in Limbo
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 5: The Gods Must Be Bewildered
- Colorado Legislature Poised For A Look At Oil & Gas Health Impacts
Rebecca Plevin is a reporter for Valley Public Radio. Before joining the station, she was the community health reporter for Vida en el Valle, the McClatchy Company's bilingual newspaper in California's San Joaquin Valley. She earned the George F. Gruner Award for Meritorious Public Service in Journalism and the McClatchy President's Award for her work at Vida, as well as honors from the National Association of Hispanic Publications and the California Newspaper Publishers Association. Plevin grew up in the Washington, D.C. area and is a graduate of Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism. She is also a fluent Spanish speaker, a certified yoga teacher, and an avid rock-climber.