Looking for something to do food and/or drink related this week and month? The Rocky Mountain Food Report has you covered:
• Barrelfest Spring 2017: An all-inclusive event showcasing Nano’s brews with perks like a private bartender, food tickets for trucks coming to the event, and a commemorative glass. Seating limited to 50 guests. $35. Saturday, March 11, noon to 3:30 p.m. Nano 108 Brewing Company, 2402 Waynoka Road.
• Monday School Night at TAPAteria with Blue Fish Distillery: A relaxed class led by Melissa Lewis of the local Blue Fish Distillery, who will serve Blue Fish cocktails with special tapas. RSVP at 471-8272. $20. Monday, March 13, 7 p.m. TAPAteria, 2607 W. Colorado Ave.
• 3.14 Second Annual National Pi Day Party: A day of pie- and pi-related activities including contests, food and drink specials, live music and math trivia (activities start at 4 p.m.) Tuesday, March 14, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. 3.14 Sweet & Savory Pi Bar, 5152 Centennial Blvd.
• Fly Boys & Peaks N Pines Food & Beer Pairing Pop-Up Dinner: A four-course dinner with a St. Patrick’s Day theme. Only 40 seats available, call the brewery or go online for reservations. $45. Tuesday, March 14, 6-8 p.m. Peaks N Pines Brewery, 4005 Tutt Blvd.
• Passport to Emilio Bulfon Wine Dinner: A benefit for local chef Maya of the Ethiopian restaurant Uchenna to help cover medical expenses, this dinner will focus on “exceptional lost varietals from Emilio Bulfon — some missed since Roman times,” with courses devised by chef Jay Gust (find the full menu here). Call Coaltrain for a seat at 475-9700. $59, plus tax and tip. Tuesday, March 14, 7 p.m. Pizzeria Rustica, 2527 W. Colorado Ave.
• Mira Wine Dinner: A paired dinner featuring rack of lamb, pork tenderloin and Mira wines. See the menu here. Tickets available by calling 632-1086. $75, plus tax and tip. Wednesday, March 15, 6:30 p.m. The Blue Star, 1645 S. Tejon St.
• 22nd Annual Pikes Peak Food and Wine Expo: A fun festival of food and drink with samples galore from restaurants and distributors with a cooking competition and craft cocktail competition. $45. Sunday, March 19, noon to 3 p.m. The Broadmoor World Arena, 3185 Venetucci Blvd.
• ChitChat: Chemistry of Beauty + Coffee Roasting: A dual lecture with snacks and beverages featuring Amanda Bowman, a chemistry professor from Colorado College, and Kelly Bubach of Urban Steam Coffee Bar and Cafe. $10-$15, free for UCCS students and GOCA PAC members. Thursday, March 23, 6:30-8:30 p.m. GOCA 121, 121 S. Tejon St.
• Beer Dinner with Gold Camp Brewing Co.: A night of authentic German brews from Gold Camp, served with Edelweiss’ award-winning German cuisine, served in a five-course meal. Reservations required. $50, plus tax and tip. Wednesday, March 29, 6-9 p.m. Edelweiss Restaurant, 34 E. Ramona Ave.
91.5 KRCC is partnering with The Rocky Mountain Food Report to present stories from their website about previews of new restaurants, updates on longtime favorites, dinners, pop-ups and more as they cover the Pikes Peak region’s food scene.