In this episode of Off Topic:
- Professor Stillman confronts the ambiguities inherent in the snake’s side of the story.
- Canadian novelist Peter Behrens discusses how the Irish established the template for what it means to be an immigrant in North America.
- Duke University professor Michael Moses shares his insights into the Irish literary tradition.
- Steven Hayward speaks with Irish poet Eamon Grennan.
- We visit an Irish pub on St. Patrick’s Day and speak with Dr. Kristi Erdal about the neurological effects of intoxication.