Evacuations are in place in Pueblo County due to a wildfire burning near Beulah.
The Pueblo County Sheriff's Office is ordering mandatory evacuations of the entire Beulah Valley. Use Highway 78 to evacuate to Pueblo. See the map above for exact evacuation boundaries.
Evacuation includes, but is not limited to:
- Oldham Road and Extended Oldham Road
- Signal Mountain (use south exit for evacuation)
- North Creek to Red Mountain Youth Camp
- Pine Drive (use 12 mile as the preferred evacuation route)
- North Signal Mountain Rd
- Mountain Shadows Mobile Home Park
- 2 mile radius of 8300 block of HWY 78 to include 3R Rd.
A rundown of evacuation notices can be found at the Pueblo County Emergency Management info page. Additional updates available at the Pueblo County Sheriff's Office Twitter Page.