Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 3: The Beginning of the End of Homelessness?
- Lawmakers to Consider Physician-Assisted Suicide
- The Middle Distance, 12.12.14: The Dark That We Must Blind
- 2014 A Year Of 'Unspeakable Brutality' For Children In Conflict Zones
- KRCC PRESENTS - BLANK TAPE ARTISTS THE HAUNTED WINDCHIMES, CHANGING COLORS, JOE JOHNSON, GRANT SABIN
The Big Something
The Big Something is one amazing/beautiful/fascinating/brilliant/intelligent thing about or from the Pikes Peak Region delivered to the web and email inboxes around the region every week.
Produced by Noel Black, Jake Brownell and Delaney Utterback at Radio Colorado College, KRCC, the original idea was to expand the station’s programming and content in a web-only format with a “show” that would be a sort of cultural archaeology project for the Pikes Peak Region. Using audio-slideshows, photos, videos, writing, good old-fashioned audio and anything else the web will allow, The Big Something hopes to expand the sense of regional identity and community beyond the old clichés by uncovering, showing and telling stories and ideas that might otherwise go untold with a sense of one-to-one intimacy that radio evokes.