Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Lawmakers to Consider Physician-Assisted Suicide
- NORAD's Santa Tracker Began With A Typo And A Good Sport
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 3: The Beginning of the End of Homelessness?
- The Middle Distance, 12.12.14: The Dark That We Must Blind
- Top Ten 2014: Delaney Utterback (GM/Digital/Oscillation Propagation)
The Middle Distance
Kathryn Eastburn is the author of A Sacred Feast: Reflections of Sacred Harp Singing and Dinner on the Ground, and Simon Says: A True Story of Boys, Guns and Murder in the Rocky Mountain West. You can comment and read or listen to this column again at The Big Something at KRCC.org. “The Middle Distance” is published every Friday on The Big Something and airs each Saturday at 1 p.m. right after This American Life.