Underwriting / Program Sponsorship
Market Your Business to Well-Educated, Affluent Listeners
Underwriting is a form of marketing that has a strategic advantage over other media; it delivers your message without advertising language in an uncluttered environment. KRCC’s listeners identify with the businesses and organizations that support their favorite radio station—and therefore choose to do business with you. Underwriting creates goodwill because your business is seen as supporting a valuable community asset and resource.
KRCC offers a variety of opportunities for your business or organizational support:
· 14-second on-air underwriting announcements; 8 wk/year minimum
· Corporate challenge grants during a variety of membership events
· 300x250 banner ads on website
· Special event sponsorships, such as for the annual Blues Under The Bridge festival
· Pre-rolls and display ads on KRCC’s new Mobile App (available Oct. 2015)
· Text sponsorships (available Oct. 2015)
When your business or organization becomes a KRCC underwriter, your business name and message will reach over 56,000+ potential customers weekly who are hard to reach through other media, because research shows that a quarter do not watch primetime TV. Further, your message will be heard loud and clear in an environment free of commercial noise. Join the many other business and organizations that are profiting from their KRCC marketing plans.
For more information and a proposal to fit your marketing goals, please call or email:
Mary Ellen Davis, email@example.com