Most Active Stories
- The Middle Distance 10.17.14: How The Gilmore Girls Saved My Life
- The Middle Distance 10.10.14: The Secret of Great Stories
- Pending Loss of Levee Mural Means an Eventual Blank Canvas
- Embracing the Dark: Radiolab's Jad Abumrad on the Creative Process
- No Matter How Colorado Votes, GMO Labeling Debate Far From Finished
Mark Memmott is one of the hosts of NPR's "The Two-Way" news blog.
"The Two-Way," which Memmott helped to launched when he came to NPR in 2009, focuses on breaking news, analysis, and the most compelling stories being reported by NPR News and other news media.
Before joining NPR, Memmott worked for nearly 25 years as a reporter and editor at USA Today. He focused on a range of coverage from politics, foreign affairs, economics, and the media. He's reported from places across the Unites States and the world, including half a dozen trips to Afghanistan in 2002-2003.
During his time at USA Today, Memmott, helped launch and lead three USAToday.com news blogs: "On Deadline," "The Oval" and "On Politics," the site's 2008 presidential campaign blog.