Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Council Candidates Address Questions & Issues at Citizens Project Forum
- The State of Surveillance: An Interview with Author and Blogger Cory Doctorow
- Testing Reform Remains in Limbo
- The Big Something Radio Programme, Episode 2: Kathryn Eastburn, Geoffrey Keating, and Cory Doctorow
- Andromeda... coming soon!!!
The Big Something
The Big Something is one amazing/beautiful/fascinating/brilliant/intelligent thing about or from the Pikes Peak Region delivered to the web and email inboxes around the region every week.
Produced by Noel Black, Jake Brownell and Delaney Utterback at Radio Colorado College, KRCC, the original idea was to expand the station’s programming and content in a web-only format with a “show” that would be a sort of cultural archaeology project for the Pikes Peak Region. Using audio-slideshows, photos, videos, writing, good old-fashioned audio and anything else the web will allow, The Big Something hopes to expand the sense of regional identity and community beyond the old clichés by uncovering, showing and telling stories and ideas that might otherwise go untold with a sense of one-to-one intimacy that radio evokes.