Even as they lick their wounds from a failed Affordable Care Act repeal effort, Republican leaders in Washington are looking ahead to the next battle — over taxes. "I would say that we will probably start going very, very strongly for the big tax cuts and tax reform," President Trump told reporters Friday. "That will be next." Republican House Speaker Paul Ryan agreed, though he conceded that the defeat on health care was a setback. "This does make tax reform more difficult," Ryan said. "But...
You can help 91.5 krcc
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Colorado Public Shows Up En Mass To Support Transportation Bill
- Colorado River Could Lose 35% of Flow by End of Century, Study Suggests
- Colorado Springs Fire Department Mourns Loss of Wildland-Urban Interface Leader
- State of the Outdoors Event Highlights Economic Importance of Recreation Industry
- Colorado Drivers May Face Higher Penalties For Texting And Driving