As global markets lurched following Great Britain's vote to withdraw from the European Union, political leaders from around the world weighed in, expressing worry and solidarity with the EU and acknowledging the need to rethink the EU's future. Some opposition leaders cheered Britain's example. A sampling:EU leaders made it clear they want the U.K. to waste no time in leaving. "The start of the withdrawal procedure must take place immediately and the negotiations between the U.K. and the EU...
Help KRCC meet our $35,000 Fiscal-Year-End Goal
The Latest from the KRCC Newsroom
- 'Check Out State Parks' Backpack Program Launches Statewide
- Zika Not a Threat in Pueblo, but County Cautions Against West Nile Virus
- Summit Addresses Sexual Assault on College Campuses
- GOP Senate Candidates Look to Set Themselves Apart
- Unity, Resilience the Message of Coloradans in the Wake of Nightclub Shootings