The Senate is expected to vote Tuesday on whether to advance health care legislation to the Senate floor. That would open up debate on an Obamacare repeal and/or replacement plan. The importance of the vote was highlighted by Sen. John McCain's decision to return to Washington to take part. He announced last week that he had been diagnosed with brain cancer. At a White House event Monday, President Trump highlighted what he called the "failures" of the Affordable Care Act, also known as...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Walton Foundation Gives $20 Million Toward Colorado River Projects
- In Its Second Year, 'Check Out State Parks' Expands to Include Public Higher Ed. Libraries
- Pot Taxes Can Patch Colorado's Education Budget -- But Not Fix
- EPA Seeks Comment on Pueblo Superfund Cleanup Plan
- Pot Money May Be Nice, But It Can’t Save Colorado’s Budget