Updated at 9:15 p.m. ET Congressional Republicans say they still support special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into Russian election interference even as the president continued his offensive Sunday against the investigation, as well as a recently fired high-ranking FBI official, Andrew McCabe. Trump sent a flurry of tweets Sunday morning, in which he painted the Mueller-led special counsel probe as a politically biased witch hunt. "Why does the Mueller team have 13 hardened...
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Residents Evacuated Due To Carson Midway Fire Start Heading Home
- Fire Forces Evacuations In Southern El Paso County, Structures Burned In Blaze
- Colorado Lawmakers Lament Denver Post Layoffs
- A Hike In Fees For Hunting, State Parks Approved By Colorado Senate
- Colorado Springs School Joins Walkouts Across The Country