Sen. Cory Gardner held three town hall meetings on Aug. 15. He faced criticism for his lack of public appearances and his votes to try to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act in all of them. The events in Colorado Springs, Greeley and Lakewood are the first solo in-person town halls held by the Republican this year.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Professional Cycling Returns To The Centennial State With The Colorado Classic; Expect Road Closures
- Commission on Front Range Passenger Rail and Southwest Chief Takes Shape
- In Colorado, One Transgender Veteran Says She is ‘Resolute’ In The Face Of Trump’s Ban
- Walton Foundation Gives $20 Million Toward Colorado River Projects
- In Its Second Year, 'Check Out State Parks' Expands to Include Public Higher Ed. Libraries