Updated at 2:45 a.m. ET Thursday
Hurricane Maria has damaged Puerto Rico's power infrastructure in ways that, in a worst-case scenario, could take months to repair, Gov. Ricardo Rosselló told CNN late Wednesday. "Our telecommunications system is partially down," he said. "Our energy infrastructure is completely down." Rosselló said that the island's energy infrastructure is "a little bit old, mishandled and weak," and towers carrying high-voltage lines may have been toppled by the...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- As Special Session Looms, Colorado Lawmakers Debate Focus And Fixes
- Proclamation Recognizes Indigenous Peoples' Day In Colorado Springs
- Colorado Is Putting In Bid For Amazon HQ2, But Some Aren’t Sold On The Idea
- Exhibit Honors Pueblo's Bell Game, Possibly The Oldest Football Rivalry In The West
- Colorado Among Ten Worldwide Locations Selected For Hyperloop Transportation Viability Study