Updated at 5:14 p.m. ET Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., met with President Trump at the White House on Friday to discuss a path forward to avoid a partial government shutdown. After the meeting, Schumer told reporters that negotiations with Republicans would continue. "We had a long and detailed meeting," Schumer said of his meeting with Trump. "We discussed all of the major outstanding issues. We made some progress, but we still have a good number of disagreements. The...
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Capitol Conversation: Hickenlooper's Final Legislative Session
- Women Call Lebsock’s 28 Page Letter Retaliation
- 'Moderate' Drought Conditions In Southern Colorado As Snowpack Remains Well Below Average
- ‘Giddy Up!’ What Gov. Hickenlooper Said In His Last State Of The State Address
- Many at State Capitol Wear #MeToo Black To Open Legislative Session In Colorado