A commuter train in New Jersey crashed into Hoboken Terminal in New Jersey on Thursday morning, resulting in multiple injuries and visible structural damage.One person was killed and at least 65 people were injured, according to Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York. New Jersey transit officials said at least 100 people were hurt, Stephen Nessen of WNYC reports.Joseph Scott, the CEO of Jersey City Medical Center, said the hospital had admitted some victims in critical or serious condition.Gov. Chris...
Contribute now to the 91.5 KRCC Silent Drive
91.5 KRCC NEEDS YOU!
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Puebloans Aim to Spice Up the Colorado License Plate
- A Closer Look at PFC Contamination in Southern El Paso County
- Hazard Mitigation Meeting Part of Manitou Springs Master Planning
- Lawsuit Filed in Security, Widefield, and Fountain Water Contamination Case
- History and Culture on Display as Pedal the Plains Cruises through Southeast Colorado