The U.S. Supreme Court has, once again, declined to hear a Second Amendment case, turning away a constitutional challenge to a 10-day waiting period for the purchase of guns in California. The court's decision not to hear the case came over an angry dissent from conservative Justice Clarence Thomas. The decision to stay out of the California case is the latest sign of the justices' reluctance to enter the national debate over gun control. While the decision has no legal importance, the...
91.5 KRCC's Converge Lecture Series Podcast
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Beetle-Kill Trees Left Standing, State Foresters Report
- Capitol Conversation: Human Trafficking, Gun Policy, Immigrant Driver’s Licenses
- Colorado Senator Addresses Sexual Harassment Allegations, His Accuser Criticizes Response
- For A Few Weeks The Colorado River Reached The Ocean. Will It Happen Again?
- Motivated By Hope For Punishment, Second Sexual Misconduct Complaint Filed Against Sen. Baumgardner