President Trump took to Twitter to question his predecessor's judgment and actions — at the end of a week characterized by a steady drumbeat of questions about how and when the Obama administration chose to respond to Russian interference in the 2016 election. "Why no action?," the president asked in the first of two tweets Saturday evening that suggested the Obama administration didn't do enough — and soon enough — to stop Russia last year. Since Wednesday the Obama administration's response...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Vice President Pence Visits Colorado Springs for Focus on the Family's 40th Anniversary
- Colorado Springs Artist Senga Nengudi Takes the World Stage at Venice Biennale
- Hickenlooper Makes Last-Ditch Plea To Save Energy Office Funding
- 'We Can Do It': New UCCS Chancellor Sees People, Community as Paths to Success
- 'Olympic City USA' Breaks Ground on New Museum