Updated at 8:45 a.m. ET The commander of the U.S. Pacific Fleet says Navy divers have found remains of some of the 10 sailors aboard the USS John S. McCain who were missing after the guided-missile destroyer collided with a merchant vessel in waters off Singapore earlier this week. Adm. Scott Swift said the remains were found in compartments on the ship that were "significantly damaged" in Monday's collision, which left a gaping hole in the ship's port side. "The divers were able to locate...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Partial Eclipse Puts On A Show For Viewers In Colorado Springs
- Professional Cycling Returns To The Centennial State With The Colorado Classic; Expect Road Closures
- Commission on Front Range Passenger Rail and Southwest Chief Takes Shape
- In Colorado, One Transgender Veteran Says She is ‘Resolute’ In The Face Of Trump’s Ban
- Walton Foundation Gives $20 Million Toward Colorado River Projects