Colorado is known for it’s wild game so we want to know who does it best? We put it out into the universe to ask you where we could find the best buffalo burgers in the state. Rocky Mountain Food Report alongside The Food Channel and Sandwich America gave USA Today a list of our favorite spots and voters chose the top ten finalists.
1. The Buckhorn Exchange : Denver
2. The Wines of Colorado : Cascade
3. Grind : Glenwood Springs
4. 520 Grill : Aspen
5. Dillon Dam Brewery : Dillon
6. Rueben’s Burger Bistro : Boulder
7. Back Door Grill : Steamboat Springs
8. The Keg Lounge : Manitou Springs
9. Crave Real Burgers : Castle Rock/Colorado Springs/Highlands Ranch/Denver
10. Empire Burger : Breckenridge
91.5 KRCC is partnering with The Rocky Mountain Food Report to present stories from their website about previews of new restaurants, updates on longtime favorites, dinners, pop-ups and more as they cover the Pikes Peak region’s food scene.