Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- The Middle Distance 7.25.14: A Happy Tune
- Breaking the Cycle of Poverty: Springs Native and Marketplace Reporter's First Documentary
- Post-Flood Planning in Boulder County
- Pueblo's Old Bojon Town Celebrates Heritage; Eligible for Historic District Designation
- Stumping For Beauprez, Christie Stands Firm On Colorado Pot
Wish We Were Here
Wish We Were Here: Tales and Investigations from America's Most Conservative City is an hourlong radio program and podcast devoted to unpacking the strange, overlooked and forgotten stories of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Produced by poet Noel Black (Uselysses, Ugly Duckling Presse, 2011; and La Goon, Furniture Press, 2014) and Jacob Brownell for KRCC, Radio Colorado College, Wish We Were Here puts a twist on the traditional hour-long weekend storytelling formats by choosing one pinpoint on the map of the United States as the archetype for the American experience as a whole. Each episode will also original music composed and recorded by artists in the Pikes Peak region.
Wish We Were Here will be released in seasons of 5-6 episodes in the Spring and Fall of each year beginning in Fall 2014. Podcasts subscribers will have access to the music, complete interviews, and other related materials from the episodes.