Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Take KRCC's Comprehensive Listener & Member Survey
- The Big Something Episode 3: Poet Gary Snyder, VSCO's Greg Lutze, and Stoner's Laundry
- Audio: Colorado Springs Mayoral Runoff Candidates Debate
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 6 -- Anchor Dreams: The Passion of Scoop Nemeth
- Translator Problems... Help on the Way.
Wish We Were Here
Wish We Were Here: Tales and Investigations from the Shadows of America's Mountain is a documentary radio program and podcast from Radio Colorado College devoted to unpacking the strange, overlooked and forgotten stories of Colorado Springs, Colorado and the Pikes Peak region. Produced by poet Noel Black (Uselysses, Ugly Duckling Presse, 2011; and La Goon, Furniture Press, 2014) and Jacob Brownell for KRCC, Radio Colorado College, Wish We Were Here puts a twist on the traditional hour-long weekend storytelling formats by choosing one pinpoint on the map of the United States as the archetype for the American experience as a whole. Each episode will also include original music composed and recorded by artists in the Pikes Peak region.
Wish We Were Here is released monthly on the first Friday at 7 p.m. and first Sunday at 4 p.m. on KRCC, KRCC.org, and on iTunes. Subscribe to our podcast by clicking HERE.