Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Most Active Stories
- Wish We Were Here, Episode 3: The Beginning of the End of Homelessness?
- Lawmakers to Consider Physician-Assisted Suicide
- The Middle Distance, 12.12.14: The Dark That We Must Blind
- KRCC PRESENTS - BLANK TAPE ARTISTS THE HAUNTED WINDCHIMES, CHANGING COLORS, JOE JOHNSON, GRANT SABIN
- NORAD's Santa Tracker Began With A Typo And A Good Sport
Wish We Were Here
Wish We Were Here: Tales and Investigations from the Shadow of America's Mountain is an hourlong radio program and podcast devoted to unpacking the strange, overlooked and forgotten stories of Colorado Springs, Colorado. Produced by poet Noel Black (Uselysses, Ugly Duckling Presse, 2011; and La Goon, Furniture Press, 2014) and Jacob Brownell for KRCC, Radio Colorado College, Wish We Were Here puts a twist on the traditional hour-long weekend storytelling formats by choosing one pinpoint on the map of the United States as the archetype for the American experience as a whole. Each episode will also original music composed and recorded by artists in the Pikes Peak region.
Wish We Were Here will be released monthly beginning in Fall 2014. Podcasts subscribers will have access to the music, complete interviews, and other related materials from the episodes.