https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGywVRg6V3M The idea of measuring an American president by the accomplishments of his first 100 days in office goes back to 1933 and President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's dash to staunch a banking crisis and pull America out of the Great Depression. In a July 24, 1933, fireside chat , he assessed the early months of his administration. "I think that we all wanted the opportunity of a little quiet thought to examine and assimilate in a mental picture the...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- 'In An Abundance Of Caution,' 3,000 Oil And Gas Wells Shut Down In Colorado
- Transportation Bill, Top Priority In Colorado Statehouse, Fails
- How One Colorado Reporter's Struggle Led To A Proposal for New Open Records Laws
- La Comida Es Algo Muy Fuerte: How a Honduran Food Truck Offers a Taste of Home
- Training Underway at Piñon Canyon