President Trump signed a sweeping executive order Tuesday that takes aim at a number of his predecessor's climate policies. The wide-ranging order seeks to undo the centerpiece of former President Obama's environmental legacy and national efforts to address climate change. It could also jeopardize America's current role in international efforts to confront climate change. In a symbolic gesture, Trump signed the document at the headquarters of Environmental Protection Agency. Standing next to...
You can help 91.5 krcc
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Slower Snowmelt Could Mean Less Water, Researchers Say
- Capitol Conversation: Challenges Facing Transportation Bill
- Colorado Public Shows Up En Mass To Support Transportation Bill
- Colorado River Could Lose 35% of Flow by End of Century, Study Suggests
- Colorado Springs Fire Department Mourns Loss of Wildland-Urban Interface Leader