Updated at 5 p.m. ET House Republicans scrapped a vote on their health care replacement plan on Friday after defections from both the right and center that made it clear the bill would not pass. "Obamacare is the law of the land. It is going to remain the law of the land," House Speaker Paul Ryan admitted shortly after he pulled the bill. "We're going to be living with Obamacare for the foreseeable future. I don't know how long it's going to take us to replace this law." Ryan may have...
You can help 91.5 krcc
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Colorado Public Shows Up En Mass To Support Transportation Bill
- Colorado River Could Lose 35% of Flow by End of Century, Study Suggests
- Colorado Springs Fire Department Mourns Loss of Wildland-Urban Interface Leader
- State of the Outdoors Event Highlights Economic Importance of Recreation Industry
- Colorado Drivers May Face Higher Penalties For Texting And Driving