The WannaCry ransomware that attacked computers in 150 countries has lines of code that are identical to work by hackers known as the Lazarus Group, according to security experts. The Lazarus hackers have been linked to North Korea, raising suspicions that the nation could be responsible for the attack. The connection was made by Google security researcher Neel Mehta, who pointed out similarities between WannaCry and malware used by Lazarus, the group that has been blamed for the Sony...
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- CDOT Director Says "Political Courage" Necessary to Make Needed Transportation Investments
- Capitol Conversation: Legislative Leaders In Both Parties Call Session Productive
- Report: Colo. Springs Mayor Suthers on Shortlist to Head FBI
- At Last Minute, Colorado Lawmakers Strike A Deal For Transportation, Schools
- Capitol Conversation: Plenty to Do Before Colorado's 2017 Legislative Session Comes To A Close