On this episode of Air Check, three more favorite songs from Jeff, Jake and Vicky, a talk with the Denver-based band the Flobots about their musical mission, we have a listen to the swan songs of I Sank Molly Brown during their last live performance as a band at Right Heel Studios, Jake and Jeff investigate the musical history of the Will Rogers Shrine on the side of Cheyenne Mountain, and three must-see concert events of the summer/fall music season.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Officials Urge City Residents to Prepare for Wildfire Season
- Outdoor Industry Finds A Voice Amid Public Lands Fight
- State Regulatory Agency Looks to Simplify Career Credentialing for Military & Vets
- Crowley County: A 'Poster Child' for Less Water?
- As Climate Warms, Rafters and Fishermen Eye an Uncertain Future in the Upper Arkansas River Valley