Updated at 8:05 p.m. ET President Trump on Tuesday threatened to meet North Korea with "fire and fury" a day after Pyongyang said it was ready with "ultimate measures" in response to new U.N. sanctions pushed by Washington. "North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States," the president warned at a meeting on the opioid crisis held at Bedminster, N.J., where he is on an extended working vacation. "They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen," he said,...
91.5 KRCC Music Presents - Tomas Pagan Motta and In/Planes
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Professional Cycling Returns To The Centennial State With The Colorado Classic; Expect Road Closures
- Commission on Front Range Passenger Rail and Southwest Chief Takes Shape
- In Colorado, One Transgender Veteran Says She is ‘Resolute’ In The Face Of Trump’s Ban
- Walton Foundation Gives $20 Million Toward Colorado River Projects
- In Its Second Year, 'Check Out State Parks' Expands to Include Public Higher Ed. Libraries