The initial numbers were staggering — and they grew ever more devastating as rescue workers sifted through debris: More than 300 people dead. At least 300 people injured. A blast area the size of "two or three football fields," as one witness told The Guardian . The truck bombing in Mogadishu on Saturday — which tore through one of the Somali capital's busiest intersections, at one of its busiest hours — has left the country shaken and a section of the city in ruins. Even in a country that's...
Horrors Under the Hood?
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Guns To Garden Tools: Beating Swords Into Plowshares
- In-State Tuition For Undocumented Colorado Students May Be In Danger
- Waldo Canyon Partially Reopens To The Public
- After Special Session Failure, What’s Next For Colorado Lawmakers?
- Colorado’s Special Legislative Session Ends With No Fix For Special Districts