Updated at 10:35 a.m. ET The federal government may be in a partial shutdown, but the gears of a political blame game kept rolling Saturday morning. President Trump was tweeting at dawn, blaming Democrats for the lapse in government funding as the Senate failed to advance a four-week extension overnight. Trump accused Democrats of choosing "unchecked illegal immigration" over the military, and Democrats say he has not kept his word to find a deal to protect immigrants who came to the country...
91.5 KRCC's Morning Edition
Tune in weekdays 5 a.m. to 9 a.m.
The Latest from the 91.5 KRCC Newsroom
- Police Continue Search For Suspect In Northeast Colorado Springs Incident
- Capitol Conversation: Hickenlooper's Final Legislative Session
- Women Call Lebsock’s 28 Page Letter Retaliation
- 'Moderate' Drought Conditions In Southern Colorado As Snowpack Remains Well Below Average
- ‘Giddy Up!’ What Gov. Hickenlooper Said In His Last State Of The State Address